Friday, October 12, 2012

..... Alexander McQueen!!!





Today I want to show the work of a great designer that left us two years ago, but is still impressing the world through the brand he left. It´s one of my hardest addictions :) I have to accept ...



The concept of McQueen for me it´s finding beauty where other people couldn't find it .... I'm mean we all know for example that flowers are beautifull but skulls???? who likes them??? wellllll guess what McQueen found the way to introduce this kind of elements in a way that the world loved him and his designs, and nowwww skulls? of course!!!! they are sooo cool!!! ;)










Many describe his style as edgy, eccentric, whimsical and detailed and others describe it as agressive, but as the King McQueen said "People find my things sometimes aggressive. But I don't see it as aggressive. I see it as romantic, dealing with a dark side of personality"


 




Well guess what McQueen .... we all love that dark side of personality!!

And the truth is ... agressive or not he managed to deliver amazing theatrical pieces with great atention to detail and tailoring.

I´ll leave you some of my favorites of this genious and of the brand now.



























No comments:

Post a Comment